Saturday, July 09, 2022

Back in Columbia

    We officially have moved back into Columbia and have been around less than a month. Today was our first trip out in a while and we went to check on some of my boxes from the cookie micro-series I have planted around the northwest part of town. Looks like over the two years they've been in the wild I have lost a couple to the weather or the muggles. 
    A letter-boxer by the name of The Woodshed was kind enough to plant a new box in Como this week and we were able to get out and be the first finders! Any new box in the area is a big deal since the scene is so dead around here compared to in the past. It's a nicely carved stamp if any of you want to get out there and record some finds. 

    Hopefully the rest of the summer I can crack down on this list of old boxes from 12-15 years ago and see what still is living and what has gone bye-bye. That's all the update I have for you at the moment. Keep LB'ing and staying healthy and maybe I'll see ya around sometime. 

- BedBeard 

No comments: