Saturday, January 19, 2008

Brrr...

Zowie! Are you as chilly as I am? I am not fond of the deep freeze that has grabbed us. I was wondering though, what is the MOST extreme weather that you have boxed in? I personally know three crazy boxers that went out today. Did I mention that the high temperature today was 18 degrees? (Ask them HOW cold the wind was!) I chose to snuggle up on the couch and ignore the logbooks that were waved under my nose upon arrival home. I WAS WARM! That was all that mattered.

I hope that you will all come out for the gathering on Feb 2nd. I will venture out then and look forward to seeing you then!

3 comments:

Fox-fyr said...

Brrr...6 layers on the bottom, eight on top. Nabbed two boxes and found the third but circumsyances dictate we wait before nabbing the third...
However, I have now found ALL of the Short, Sweet and Sassy series.
--Fox-fyr

Clyde Bentley said...

I plugged in a new poll that should let us have fun with this topic.

Precept said...

We took our visiting mother in law out in 3 degree weather while it was raining/sleeting, an 11month old in a backback, my daughter in tow to find a newly listed box last year. Not only did we not find it, we went back 3 times in the same weather until we finally figured out what rock looked like the nose of a witch. Needless to say, she has not letterboxed with us again :) The B HUnters