Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A question or two

Hello all! I'm Clyde and Cecile's daughter, Gillian. My husband and I have planted a few boxes around Columbia that you may have come across in the past and although we no longer live in Missouri (we're now in Charlottesville VA) I've been following along with your blog and with updates on your gatherings from my parents.

I'm working on an article about Letterboxing in Missouri and I wondered if anyone would be interested in giving me a mini interview. you can respond (comment, I guess is the official term) or email me directly at briton@grimm.com

So here are my questions, and please feel free to add anything else you think might be interesting!

1. First, I know there have been some articles about letterboxing that have been somewhat dissapointing, so tell me what you would like to see in an article about it. What have you felt was missing in the past?

2. Tell me about a place that you discovered because of letterboxing, somewhere you would otherwise have never known about and what your reaction to finding it was. (That's always been my favorite part!)

3. Tell me what your favorite part of letterboxing is, what drew you to it and what keeps you at it.


Thanks in advance for any and all help I get. Since it's not a commissioned article, I obviously don't know if or when it would be published but I'm hoping!

If you're ever out Virginia way give us a holler!

Thanks

Gillian

No comments: