Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Brief introduction

Hello all, I thought I would introduce myself to you all before I meet some of you folks on the trail. I ran into Jenny J today and was so surprised meeting my first LBer in person that I completely forgot to ask for an exchange (rookie mistake). lol
Anyway, here is a little information on me. I am a health policy analyst at the Center for Health policy at MU. I have been residing in Columbia now for over 15 years and live out near Midway just west of town. I have been happily married going on ten years and have 22 month old twins (a boy and a girl) which keep me pretty busy when I am not working. My main hobbies include rock climbing, mushroom hunting, mountain biking, canoeing, and skiing when I can get to the mountains.
I have only been letterboxing since early August when I stumbled upon the Great Spirit box completely by accident while mushroom hunting. I opened the box looked inside and was intrigued by what I found. I couldn't beleive that such a hobby existed combining my love for hiking, puzzle solving and creative expression. After seeking out a few boxes I was hooked and after placing my first box there was no turning back.
I have spoken with many of you through email and I appreciate all of your help and guidance in answering some of my newbie questions. And I appreciate all of you who were able to find my first box despite my error-ridden first attempt at cyphering. I look forward to running into more of you on the trails and meeting the rest at upcoming gatherings.

Ahistory

2 comments:

Lnd-Crzr said...

Seems as if a few of us like rock climbing. Might this jsutify a LB stashed high on a cliff?

mamakopp said...

Nice to have you join us! We also love biking and canoeing and live in Boonville just down hwy 40. Look forward to meeting you!
SurlyMama